Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wind - What is it to you?

I have been thinking a lot, a whole lot, about Wind. 

How it moves or doesn't move?  It moves other things right? And how we can "see" that it exists? What it feels like when the breeze is caressing my skin, my face?  What it smells like? Does it has a scent to you, in your mind? The temperature of it....the speed of it.....the emotion of it..  

I want to capture all these with clay. I want to use clay to recreate / to show what is it like when there is wind. 

Will let you know how that goes. 

But I know it is gonna take a long while and many, many trials. I don't want the technical stuff to cloud this idea or feeling I have for wind. But I know getting my hands dirty is the only way to reach my end goal if I am ever going to get there.  

What is Wind to you? Do tell me........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment